SunFounder brings you the PiCar-V kit — the perfect choice for beginners to learn Raspberry Pi, robotics, electronics, and programming. The PiCar-V is an open-source robot learning kit based on Raspberry Pi. With three sensor modules including ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, light follower, and line follower, you can better learn programming on how to control the car. The build time spans from 4 to 5 hours, making this kit an ideal fun activity to try with your kids. You can either control the robot via PC, mobile phone, or tablet.
- Perfect STEM learning kit for beginners to learn Raspberry Pi, robotics, electronics & program
- Wide-angle USB webcam to real-time image/video transmission
- Remote control w/ the UI on PC or on a web browser (mobile, tablets, etc.)
- Easy coding w/ a visual programming language software or Python code
- Equipped w/ anti-reverse interface, assembling become easy & convenient
Suitable for ages 11+