You've probably heard about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. It's a common condition that causes pain, numbness and tingling in the hand and arms. Though it's caused by several risk factors, you'll probably find yourself guilty in one: heavy use of computer mouse and awkward working postures of the hand and wrist. That is why this Sinji Vertical Ergonomic Mouse has a patented shape that supports the hand in an upright neutral position so that the rotation in the lower arm is reduced, and the arm is more relaxed. The mouse supports the hand well, which prevents pain and damage when working at the computer for long stretches of time. It also has a light-emitting edge which helps you work in low light.
- Patented shape to support the right hand in an upright neutral position
- Reduces the rotation of the lower arm, keeping it more relaxed
- Provides the possibility of adjusting the speed of the cursor
- Light-emitting edge helps you work in low light
- Works with Windows and Mac