As the new official language for Android, Kotlin is attracting new as well as existing Android developers. As most developers are still working with Java and want to switch to Kotlin, they find a combination of these two appealings. This book addresses this interest by bringing together Spring, a widely used Java SE framework for building enterprise-grade applications, and Kotlin. This course will guide you in leveraging some of the power modules of the Spring Framework to build lightweight and robust Android apps using Kotlin. By the end of the book, you will be fully equipped to develop Android applications with Spring technologies.
5.0/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 392 pages
- Build lightweight & robust Android apps using Kotlin
- Work with various modules to develop apps with better dependency management
- Explore other modules of the Spring Framework
- Be fully equipped to develop Android applications with Spring technologies
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
Packt Publishing | Tech Knowledge in Motion
4.0/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
S. M. Mohi Us Sunnat is a passionate Android developer and trainer with over 4 years' experience. He has developed applications using Kotlin as the principal programming language. He is the founder of DreamOgrammerS, a small IT company.
Igor Kucherenko is an Android developer at Techery, a software development company that uses Kotlin as the main language for Android development. Currently, he lives in Ukraine, where he is a speaker in the Kotlin Dnipro community, which promotes Kotlin, and shares his knowledge with audiences at meetups. You can find his articles concerning Kotlin and Android development on Medium and in a blog for Yalantis, where he worked previously.