This course will help you learn Adobe Premiere Pro and to show you the tools you need to become a successful video editor. Premiere Pro is the industry standard used by professional designers to create stunning, high-class videos and, after completing this course, you too can become a confident, skillful, and efficient creator of stunning videos. From the very basics up to the shortcuts and technique the pros use, this course has got you covered. Throughout this course you will work on mini projects and assignments will be suggested to add value to your portfolio.
4.7/5 average rating from 2,585 students enrolled:
★ ★ ★ ★
Note: Software NOT included.
- Access 140 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the difference between After Effects & Premiere Pro
- Edit video interviews, short documentary, ads, & more
- Create video transitions
- Organize your video editing footage like a pro
- Learn color grading video using LUTs & Looks
- Work w/ transition & video effects presets and templates
- Speed up Premiere Pro so it doesn't run slow while editing
- Know the ultimate Premiere Pro shortcuts
Daniel Walter Scott | Adobe Certified Instructor & Expert
4.7/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Daniel Walter Scott has spent a long time watching others learn and teach, to refine how he works with you to be efficient, useful and, most importantly, memorable.
Daniel is a certified Adobe instructor (ACI) in Ireland. He's also an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) and has completed the Adobe Certified Associate training (ACA). He's been teaching for 14+ years and comes from being a media designer and content creator – so he understands exactly where you're at now.